Wrigley Field

On Saturday when we were in Chicago, we did something that I have always wanted to do – take a tour of Wrigley Field.  Yes, I have been to Wrigley many times, but I loved the behind the scenes tour.  Besides just taking in the glory that is Wrigley (and taking so many pictures even though I have plenty of pictures of Wrigley Field), it was a joy to hear stories of the park, many of which I knew, but some that were brand new.  Instead of writing a lot this post, I will just share some of the photographic evidence.  Enjoy!

(Oh, and I finished reading Teammate, so look for a book review coming soon!)




Visitor's Clubhouse

I got to sit in Carrie Muskat's seat in the press box!

View from Carrie Muskat's seat

View of Len and JD's "home" from the press box

Cubs batting circle

View from the Cubs dugout




Comments

Popular Posts